Due to the epidemic of COVID-19, participants who are not able to attend the conference,
we accept oral and poster presentation online.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
2021 IEEE International Conference on Electronic Communications,
Internet of Things and Big Data
IEEE ICEIB 2021 Call for paper
The first 2021 IEEE International Conference on Electronic Communications, Internet of Things and Big Data Conference will be held in Yilan, Taiwan from December 10 to 12. It will provide a communication platform for high-tech personnel and researchers in the topics of Electronic Communications, Internet of Things and Big Data. The booming economic development in Asia, especially the advanced technology in Electronic Communications, Internet of Things and Big Data, has attracted great attention from universities, research institutions and many companies. The topic of this conference will focus on the research with innovative ideas or results and practical application.
All accepted papers are expected to be included in IEEE Xplore and will be indexed by EI if the papers fit the scopes of IEEE (IEEE fields). Papers of other fields will be sent to Scopus for reviewed and indexed. To maintain a high quality of conference proceedings, the English of full papers should be good enough. We will request authors to send the full papers for English editing if the papers do not pass the review process by the Program Committees.
Excellent papers selected from IEEE ICEIB 2021 will be recommended to be published on suitable 13 different SCI and SSCI journals after an additional review process and may need extra publication charge:
(1) IEEE Access (SCI; ISSN 2169-3536; IF: 3.367)
Special Issue Topic: Deep Learning for Internet of Things
(2) IEEE Open Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems(SCI; ISSN 2687-7813; IF: 3.269)
Special Issue Topic: Machine Learning and Deep Learning for Transportation
(3) Journal of Clinical Medicine (SCI; ISSN 2077-0383; IF: 4.241)
(4) Sustainability (SCI and SSCI; ISSN 2071-1050; IF: 3.251)
(5) Coatings (SCI; ISSN 2079-6412; IF: 2.881)
(6) Electronics (SCI: ISSN: 2079-9292; IF: 2.397)
(7) Applied Sciences (SCI; ISSN 2076-3417; IF: 2.679)
(8) Symmetry (SCI; ISSN 2073-8994; IF: 2.713)
(9) Micromachines (SCI; ISSN 2072-666X; IF: 2.891)
(10) Modern Physics Letters B (SCI; ISSN 1793-6640; IF: 1.224)
(11) Sensors and Materials (SCI; ISSN: 0914-4935; IF: 0.599)
(12) Applied System Innovation (ESCI, Scopus, ISSN: 2571-5577)
(13) Education Sciences (ESCI, Scopus, ISSN: 2227-7102)